Dr. Linda Cooke, Kathleen Haycraft, DNP, Susan Voss, DNP, and Jim Wheeler, PA-C diagnose and treat diseases of the skin, hair and nails. Riverside Dermatology offers services to children, adolescents and adults. Skin conditions can happen to anyone and the team at Riverside Dermatology will provide you with professional care, tailored to your needs, in a comfortable setting.
Some of the most common skin disorders include:
- Acne – Facial, neck, back, shoulder pimples, lumps, or plugged pores. Acne may be caused by oil overproduction in the skin, hair follicle blockage, and bacteria growth within hair follicles.
- Eczema – General term for dermatitis or “itchy rash” that develops in the skin and causes itching, blistering, and peeling.
- Psoriasis – Immune system overreaction that causes inflammation and flaking of the skin.
- Rosacea - Vascular diseases of cheeks that results in red lesions, deeper color than acne lesions.
In addition to common skin disorders, Dr. Cooke performs surgical dermatology procedures in her office. Diagnostic and therapeutic services for the management of skin cancer, skin conditions requiring surgery, reconstructive surgery, laser and cosmetic surgery, and spider vein treatment.
- Non-Melanoma skin cancers including Basal Cell & Squamous Cell Carcinoma & Melanoma Skin Cancer
- Benign Skin Lesions
- Mohs Micrographic surgery
- Mohs surgery is the most effective and advanced treatment for skin cancer today. It offers the highest potential for cure – even if the skin cancer has been previously treated by another method. Visit the ASMS Patient Education site at: www.mohssurgery.org for more information.